Whisper

Friday, March 1, 2013

LEFTOVERS & A CHICKEN THANK YOU CARD

 
 
SURPRISE!!!!     I REDECORATED MY BLOG APPEARANCE!
It's kinda like moving the furniture around!  I hope you like the new look. Thank you Shabby Blogs for the delightful choices!
 
 
 
A sweet friend & her husband brought me over some delicious Chicken Noodle Soup while I was sick. They brightened up my day, so I am sending them a cheery card to thank them. Does the Chicken look familiar?  I had some left over from last summer's recipe swap (here). Don't discard your leftovers, they sure come in handy!
The finished card size is 3 1/4" x 6 1/2".  Cut a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" and score at 3 1/4".
 
Stamp Sets:  Confetti, Very Vintage (SAB)
Ink:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
And More:  Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Gel Pen
Punches: Large Scallop Oval, Heart, Boho Blossom, Owl Punch (heart)
 
Thank you Blog Finds of the Day! Welcome to the new visitors, thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, cute card. I love the little punched chicken. Glad you are feeling better. The new design for your blogsite is great too. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

LOVE ladeedah Love the new look Laura!

Roxi said...

Hi Laura, I love to change around a room too, makes everything feel so fresh. Even the chicken is in a fresh new space, beautiful card once again, YAMS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...