Whisper

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCH BOX


Where did the summer go?  In a blink, it's time to go back to school.  Butternut Sage Design's Theme this week is Back to School.  Several years ago, I purchased the Travelling Trio Tutorial from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.  Her middle case was a perfect inspiration pattern for my Lunch Box today.  I needed to tweek it a bit to accomplish the look & size I wanted. You can purchase the tutorial from Becky and make your own! Miss Minnie Mouse was done with Circle die cuts & Punches.  The Polka Dot Designer Paper is perfect to reflect that famous dress pattern that Minnie usually wears.

You're invited to play along with us at Butternut Sage Designs


..... and the goodies inside!  I covered the mini composition notebook to compliment the Minnie Theme.  I used the stamp set Fabulous Phrases on mini Post-it notes  to leave some messages inside.

mini note book

post-it notes
The Magnetic snaps help to hold the back edges down when the Lunch Box is closed.

latch & handle

2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Laura this is fabulous! You are so clever!

Anonymous said...

you win!!!!! I love it....hugs and more hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...